- Digital communications & marketing
- Fundraising ideas
- Guided Fundraising
Fundraising is a constantly changing field that nonprofit professionals must monitor to preserve the financial health of their organization. In fact, recent findings from the Fundraising Effectiveness Project’s fourth quarter report for 2022 showed that the micro donor segment (those who donate less than $100) and small donor segment (who give between $100-$499) are shrinking each year.
Many Giving Day donors tend to fit into these two categories, making it more important than ever to proactively encourage donors to participate in your fundraiser and, if they’re returning supporters of your organization, extend their philanthropic commitments.
To address this challenge, we at Bonterra have developed an ideal solution for nonprofits looking to raise more on Giving Days. Bonterra Donor Engagement’s Giving Day solution helps customers continually grow impact in their communities, encouraging your supporters to continue giving to the causes they most resonate with year after year. Let’s explore why using Bonterra’s tailored Giving Day solution can help you catalyze year-over-year growth for donors of all sizes, interests, and relationships with your nonprofit.
What are Bonterra’s priorities and commitments?
As the host of your Giving Day, Bonterra offers you best-in-class features that empower you to reach (and surpass) your goals. Our objectives are to:
- Make high-quality, scalable fundraising software accessible
- Help you attract new donors and reengage lapsed supporters
- Simplify the giving process for your donors
- Act as a true partner in optimizing your Giving Day structure
We understand that organizing fundraisers like Giving Days is crucial, and we want to provide you with the support you need to make the process as stress-free as possible.
Who is Bonterra Giving Days for?
Your nonprofit is a great fit for our solution if you are:
- A community foundation, hospital foundation, United Way, or enterprise nonprofit
- An educational institution's advancement or development program
- Aiming to raise at least $50,000 for your Giving Day
- Looking to scale up your existing fundraising efforts and have a budget beyond technology to create a well-rounded campaign
What sets apart Bonterra Giving Days from competitors?
Bonterra Giving Days stands out from any other Giving Day software on the market because of exceptional features like:
- Dedicated project managers to guide you through the setup process
- Gamification capabilities, including prize tracking and custom leaderboards and prizes that you can integrate into your Giving Day landing page
- Peer-to-peer fundraising capabilities that allow participants to set up individual giving profiles
- Ability to custom brand and mobile-optimize your Giving Day site
What are the benefits of using Bonterra Giving Days?
Our customers have reported experiencing benefits such as:
- Increased year-over-year results. With Bonterra’s streamlined Giving Day user experience, your Giving Day will likely see more dollars raised and average gift sizes continue to rise.
- Increased stewardship & engagement opportunities. Participating groups can re-engage donors who have given in the past to create stronger relationships beyond the Giving Day so they can secure support throughout the year.
Jumpstarting your Giving Day campaign
Using a solution custom-built for Giving Day fundraisers gives your nonprofit maximum control over your campaign. If you’re in the market for a new solution, Bonterra can power your fundraiser and help you scale up over time, positioning you for long-term success even after your Giving Day ends. Book a demo to connect with a member of our Engagement team to learn more.