Bonterra's Jumpstart program invited a diverse panel of philanthropic leaders to help lead an important dialogue around how external events—the murder of George Floyd along with the disproportionate negative impacts of COVID-19 on minority communities—were setting a new precedence for how philanthropy responds in grantmaking practice and investments.
- Darrin Goss Sr., President and CEO, Coastal Community Foundation
- Cory Anderson, Chief Innovation Officer, Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation
- Robert Dortch, Vice President of Programs and Community, Robins Foundation
- Tiffany Friesen, Vice President, Programs and Partnerships, Southeastern Council on Foundations
- Bonnie Hardage, Executive Director, Jesse Parker Williams Foundation
- Katrina Mitchell, Chief Community Impact Officer, United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Manuel J. Santamaria, Vice President, Community Action, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Please note: This webinar was originally produced by Network for Good, now a Bonterra solution. As a result, it features outdated branding, and you may hear references to products that have been renamed.